First, I would like to invite you to my birthday celebration – Party of Peru.
Next, it’s #FundraisingFriday!
Every Friday I’ll be sharing a little about the trip and how you can help the team Reach Peru.
You may be wondering what is this “Party for Peru?” In short, it’s a Pay It Forward birthday party.
You don’t have to give cash to help us out either. We’ll be doing a few different fundraisers over the next few months and maybe you have something that can help push us a little farther toward that goal.
Here are some ideas on how you can get involved:
- Bring another person with you to the party (invite as many as you wish)
- Bring a good idea that our team can implement in our fundraising efforts
- Bring a donation of an auction/raffle item or art supplies (for our next fun project!)
- Can’t make it? You don’t have to be in Las Vegas to show your support. Make a tax deductible donation a thttps://thecrossinglv.ccbchurch.com/form_response.php?id=509
- Bring a donation of a supply that will help towards one of our future fundraisers (painting supplies, car wash supplies, etc)
- We’ll be hosting a Garage Sale – donations of items you were already planning on getting rid of.
The event will be held at The Sparklings. Tickets are available through Ticket Cake and each ticket purchase includes 2 complimentary drink tickets.
Keep me in mind as I prepare to meet the team that is interested in reaching Peru this summer. There are 28 interested and space is limited. I’ll be sharing more about what we’ll be doing in Peru and what they can expect. I’ll also have the opportunity to share a little bit of experience as well as let some of the team from last year share their stories and experiences.
Thanks for helping me to make this event a success.
With much love and respect, Jasmine
Photo courtesy: The Crossing LV